Practices and Teachings
We’re dedicated to offering practices and teachings that support our individual and collective waking up, cleaning up, growing up, and showing up.
Our practices and teachings are rooted in:
- Practices and teachings from Awakening in Life teacher, Ryan Oelke
- Practice groups, retreats, and private sessions focused on Judith Blackstone’s Realization Process
- Integral Dharma practices and teachings that are digestible and accessible, inspired by Ken Wilber’s integral framework, and other integral thinkers and communities.
- Practice opportunities in collaboration with other open-source sanghas, like Buddhist Geeks
The format of our practices and teachings include:
- Educational programming, trainings, learning materials, and practical guides.
- A strong focus on accessibility of teachings, practices, learning communities, and translations
- Open-source sharing of everything we create in the spirit of collaborative effort and support of other individuals and communities in their own similar goals and efforts.
All practices, teachings, and practice opportunities are offered through transparent generosity, a model created by Buddhist Geeks. We offer everything freely to anyone who wants or needs it. For each practice opportunity, we provide a suggested donation, the range of donations made, the average donation, and also ask you to consider your personal financial situation. In this way we create a relationship first and foremost of reciprocal generosity and to be of benefit.