What are you awakening to in your life right now?
I offer private sessions online (video chat) and in-person in Asheville, NC, 30-minute and 60-minute. I offer a free introductory session for you to get to know me and to see how I might be of help. Scroll down to read more about my approach and sessions.
Living a whole, embodied, engaged life.
I am here to support you in you discovering your own innate wisdom, supporting you in deep transformation and healing, and in encouraging your own embodiment and response in life. My approach to awakening makes use out of anything that is meaningful and useful, and relies on intuition – yours and my own. However, I find it incredibly helpful to have reference points for experience, techniques, and reliable ways of exploring experience.
Bridging the gap between your inner world and outer life.
Often there is a split created between whatever we call ‘spiritual’ and our daily lives, especially the difficult times in our personal life and the painful world ‘out there’. Often it’s hard to make sense of how the two relate. Instead of seeking our spiritual practices as solely a safe respite and break from the difficulties of life, we can embrace our practice and life itself as a way to help us see more clearly, feel more resilient and capable of responding and experiencing it all.
My goal is to support you in exploring deeper patterns at play in your life, moving towards clarity, tapping into deeper qualities of life that support you naturally – who you are most deeply, who you are in your work, how you show up in your relationships, and how you relate to and respond to life as a whole, in a way that feels natural, alive, and with presence.
Some of the ways I can help:
- Freeing ways in which you feel stuck in your life by embracing your experience as an opportunity for learning and wisdom
- Cultivating resilience and understanding in difficult times in your life
- Exploring creative ways of responding to your life
- Cultivating flexibility to move with life instead of against it
- Cultivating radical openness and deep freedom
- Life-given capacities to engage life more whole
- Cultivating a meditation practice and other contemplative practices you can apply intuitively in your daily life